Friday, September 22, 2006

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Hello. It's been a while, but I'm back. Lock up the liquor cabinets, and for the love of God, put down that gun.

I have been doing some independant research and have discovered something interesting.

I found out this summer that Iraqis have been playing Lionel Ritchie music during raids. After I picked myself off the floor from laughing, I got curious. I want to know what others would think. It's a complex issue, apparently, because some folks didn't seem to take me seriously. Here are some of the results which are still incomplete, there will be a Redux.

From the folks at Rant Media, I got Blue Oyster Cult

From the folks at GamerWidow, I got Bruce Springsteen

From my kinda political, but mostly oblivous friends and family, I got some more interesting answers:

"I'm With Stupid" by Static X

"The End" and "The Music's Over" by The Doors
*Opening song for Apocolypse Now
I got several votes for those, quite appropriate.

"They're Coming to Take Me Away" by Lard
A personal favorite and a surprise, to be honest

"Painkiller" by Judas Priest
Thanks, Dad.

There will be more, research still pending.

Stay tuned, things could get interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home